To achieve this vision, at St. George’s we aim to:
- Nurture confident, healthy, responsible citizens;
- Embrace and celebrate the diversity of our school, valuing our family and community partnerships;
- Enable our pupils to learn to live happily together, guided by the Christian values of respect, responsibility, compassion, honesty and forgiveness;
- Enable our learners to achieve the highest standards;
- Equip our pupils with the skills they need to be independent;
- Inspire our pupils to become lifelong and intrinsically motivated learners through an exciting, memorable and relevant curriculum;
- Promote lifelong learning opportunities that extend beyond the school and the school day.