- Our children say
- Our Vision & Aims
- Our Values
- School Admissions
- Reports, Funding & Awards
- Pupil Premium
- Photo gallery
- Our Staff
- Our Governors
What our pupils say...
I loved the Weston trip. Our learning has been exciting.
Our Vision & Aims
St. George’s CE First School. An inclusive Church of England school, creating ambition and inspiring success by:
- Nurturing confident, healthy, responsible citizens who are enabled to realise their potential by taking ownership of their learning through an exciting and relevant curriculum.
- Learning to live happily together, guided by the Christian values of respect, responsibility, compassion, honesty and forgiveness.
- Embracing and celebrating the diversity of our school, valuing our family and community partnerships.
- Promoting lifelong learning opportunities that extend beyond the school and the school day.