- Our children say
- Our Vision & Aims
- Our Values
- School Admissions
- Reports, Funding & Awards
- Pupil Premium
- Photo gallery
- Our Staff
- Our Governors
What our pupils say...
I always try to do my best and get pushed further on in my work. And I am proud of my progress because I just try my best.
Amayah, Year 3
Our Vision & Aims
St. George’s CE First School. An inclusive Church of England school, creating ambition and inspiring success by:
- Nurturing confident, healthy, responsible citizens who are enabled to realise their potential by taking ownership of their learning through an exciting and relevant curriculum.
- Learning to live happily together, guided by the Christian values of respect, responsibility, compassion, honesty and forgiveness.
- Embracing and celebrating the diversity of our school, valuing our family and community partnerships.
- Promoting lifelong learning opportunities that extend beyond the school and the school day.