Learning at St George's
It is critical for young children to gain successful personal, social and emotional development in all aspects of their lives, which will ultimately give them the best opportunity for success in all other areas of their learning.
- Developing confidence and responsibility and making the most of their ability
- Developing their role as active citizens
- Developing a healthy, active and safe lifestyle
- Developing good relationships and respecting the differences between people
This will help to give pupils the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to lead confident healthy and independent lives and to become informed, active responsible citizens.
We provide our children with many PSHE opportunities and here are just a few of them:
- Stay and Play Sessions
- Road Safety Week
- Safety Day
- E-Safety Stay and Play
- Visits from local organisations to promote healthy eating
- Enjoying raising money for numerous nationwide charities, including Children in Need and Comic Relief
- Nursery children hold their annual sponsored pedal push for local charities.