News and Letters

Maple Class Message – 30.06.20

Posted on 30th June 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

Hi Maple Class,

Mrs Yates here. I am missing you all so much, seeing your lovely smiling faces and hearing you laugh. I have lots of laughter here at home with my two girls, they are definitely keeping me busy.
We have had lots of fun in the paddling pool trying to keep cool in the beautiful sunshine. I hope you are managing to spend some time outside, the fresh air is so good for you.
I have been keeping the family active with bike rides and plenty of walks with our dog Izzy (she is a bit mischievous). I was very proud of my daughter Sophie who learnt to ride her bike – wow! Just dance is brilliant too when the weather is not so good.  Who remembers the Waka with Mr Rivett?
I wonder do any of you have pets? I would love to hear about them, or what your favourite animal is.
I hope you are enjoying your learning activities at home, I know it’s hard but I’m sure you are doing so well and we are very proud of you.
I have been back to school for the last couple of weeks and have loved seeing some of you, I cant believe how much you have grown.
I am really looking forward to seeing you all as soon as we can. Take care and be safe
Mrs Yates