News and Letters

Cherry Class Message – 29.06.20

Posted on 29th June 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

Hi everyone!

It has been a very long time since I have seen your lovely smiling faces happily skipping through our classroom door in the morning and I miss you very much! I hope you are all well, happy and healthy.
In the last few weeks we had awesome warm weather which I enjoyed together with my children in our garden. We had a paddling pool out and played lots of fun games. I hope you get to do similar things with your family too.
I was also able to come back to school and spent three days of each week with some children from year one. I am happy to be back and see other teachers who I haven’t seen in a long time.
I enjoyed going for a run now and again too.  I’ve bumped into some of you walking around the lake or riding your bike and we waved to each other with big smiles on our faces….It felt so good to see you.
I hope you are enjoying activities from your home learning packs and not forgetting to read every day. Maybe you could email us some pictures of you or your work so we can see.
I am very excited for September! For now, carry on being happy and healthy and don’t forget to check our school website and YouTube channel.
Love Mrs Masson