News and Letters

Birch Class Message – 28.06.20

Posted on 28th June 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

Hi Birch Class!

It seems such a long time since I’ve seen some your smiley faces! I hope you are all staying safe at home and enjoying some of the activities in your home learning packs. Maybe you could send a message to school to show me some of the things you have completed?

Over the past weeks few I have been back into school and it was lovely to see some of you children, as well as all the other teachers. I was so excited when I bumped into Miss Parry at school last week – I have really missed her! The school looks a bit different, but whenever I walk past a classroom of children I still hear the same laughter and excitement – it really is great to be back!

Although I am back at school some days, I am still finding some time to go on my daily walks. I haven’t seen any more hedgehogs but I’m keeping a look out for them! I have also been busy with some baking at the weekend. I made my dad some gingerbread men for Father’s Day – they are his favourite!

I cannot wait to hear about the things you have been enjoying at home. I am really looking forward to seeing you all back at school. Until then, keep working hard at home and most importantly – keep smiling!

Mrs Evans