News and Letters

Beech Class Message – 28.06.20

Posted on 28th June 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

Hello Beech Class! This is Mrs Catton. I am missing you all so much and have loved seeing some of your smiley faces around school for the past two weeks. I hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful sunshine. I am currently sat in Ash Class as I am writing to you and can hear the nursery children all chatting and playing outside. It’s so lovely to hear them having so much fun. I hope you’re all enjoying yourselves too.

I have enjoyed spending lots of time at home with my family. I am in school on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  When I’m not in school, I have been able to take Bella to school and pick her up which has been lovely. I have helped my boys with their school work and we’ve enjoyed doing lots of exercise together. We’ve been doing Joe Wickes and we’ve been out for runs. What things have you been doing to keep you busy? We travelled to Worcester as a family this week and went to play mini golf. It was so lovely being in the sunshine and doing something fun together. I’m really looking forward to being able to do more things like this.

I have seen lots of the Reception teachers around school. Miss Kemp and Mrs Irving have been having lots of fun with their bubble of Reception children. Mrs Akhtar and I got to sit in the sunshine yesterday morning handing out home learning packs to all the parents and children that came to collect them. It was very hot!  Mrs Machin has been preparing the key stage one area ready for you all to come back to. Mrs Browning has been working really hard making sure everything is ready for you all to come back in September to your new classes. I can’t believe that when I joined the St George’s team almost two years ago, I met most of you in Nursery and now you’re almost ready to move into year one! I have loved every minute of watching you all grow and learn.

I can’t wait to see you all again in September when St George’s is back to the way it should be. Until then, I hope you and your families are all safe and well and enjoying spending quality time together. Missing you!

Lots of Love,

Mrs Catton