News and Letters

Maple Class Message – 15.05.20

Posted on 15th May 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

Hi Maple!
I hope that you all enjoyed receiving your postcards last week! I am missing you all sooooo much! I miss your beautiful smiling faces when you come into school every morning, I miss you getting on gold, I miss fun time Friday, I miss you working so hard to make me the proudest teacher!  But I know that you are safe at home and I am sure that you are making your grown ups proud.  I hope that you are keeping yourselves busy reading, writing, drawing, practising your maths, singing, painting, all the things that make you happy!  If you have clicked on social on the school website, then you will see all of the videos that I have been doing for you, to give you ideas of things that you can do at home.  I would love to see a picture of what you have been doing.  You could send this to the school office and Mrs Bradbury will let me know!
I have been keeping myself very busy at home.  I have been doing lots of reading, cycling, painting, baking and cooking and playing monopoly.  It is sometimes noisy with us all in the house every day, but we have lots of fun together too!  I really enjoy clapping every Thursday night.
I know that this time is very different, a bit boring, a bit quiet and I know that you will be missing school and your friends.  When it is safe we will all return to school and have lots of fun together again!
Until I see you soon, stay safe, be kind to your brothers and sisters and to your grown ups.  Laugh, giggle and have fun….but most importantly, keep smiling!
A big hug from me to you!
Love Mrs Derrick
Hi Maple.
Mrs Yates here 🌈 It seems like forever since I saw your smiling faces. I hope you are all happy at home, can’t wait to see you all once we get back to school. 💖
Love Mrs Yates
Hello Maple,
I hope you and your family are staying safe.  I’ve been trying to keep myself busy by doing jobs in the house that I don’t usually have time for, like decorating.  I have been going on some VERY long bike rides with Mr Machin and have woken up the next day and finding it very hard to walk!! I have really enjoyed watching the Blue Tits, who have nested in our bird box, going backwards and forwards with food for their chicks.  I am REALLY missing everyone at school and can’t wait to see you all and hear about the exciting things that you have been doing at home.
Lots of Love
Mrs Machin