News and Letters

Ash & Beech Class Message – 15.05.20

Posted on 15th May 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

I miss you all very much and I hope you are safe and well. have been keeping very busy at home looking after my 3 big boys and making sure they do they school work. While the sun has been shining I have been spending lots of time in the garden and taking my dog ‘Hope’ for long walks. I have really enjoyed delivering ‘home learning’ packs to some of you and seeing your smiley faces. It was so lovely to write postcards to you too! Lots of love to you all and hopefully we will see you all very soon.

Mrs Browning

It feels like such a long time since we were all together at school! I have been keeping busy at home; planting in my garden, redecorating my bathroom and trying to plan my wedding! I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve vacuumed the floors! I have been going on lots of big walks in the countryside near my house and I’ve seen lots of animals, like cows, horses and sheep with their little lambs! My cat has been keeping me entertained as well – she keeps teasing the dog that lives next door by walking up and down their fence! I really enjoyed writing those postcards to you, I hope you liked receiving them! Do you remember when we wrote postcards in school? That was so much fun! I am so looking forward to seeing you all soon, I’m missing you very much! Stay safe, keep smiling and look for those rainbows!

Lots of love,

Miss Kemp

I have been spending lots of time gardening, decorating and helping my children with their home learning. My naughty cat brought a mole into the house and let it go…I spent a long time trying to catch it and then released it back into the wild. It looked like it was swimming as it moved around the floor! Did you know that moles can squeak? I really miss seeing you all at school and am looking forward to hearing all about what you have been doing at home.

Lots of love, Mrs Irving

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all safe & well? I have been trying to keep busy at home by doing lots of things in my house. I have decorated my kitchen & have been planting in my garden. I have even been on lots of LONG bike rides with Mr Machin, my legs really hurt the next day! I’m really missing everyone at school. I can’t wait to see you all & hear about what exciting things you’ve been doing at home.

Lots of love Mrs Machin

Hi children,

I have been really busy helping my children with all their school work, they’ve had so much! We have started our days doing PE with Joe Wickes which has been really tough some days but has made us feel good for the rest of the day. Have any of you started your day doing PE with Joe? We’ve been on bike rides, played football, baked cakes and Bella loves doing wake up shake ups. She especially loves the superhero one just like all of you, it makes me think of you all every time we do it. Although spending time with my family has been amazing, I miss you all so much. I hope you’re all keeping safe, counting the days until I see your cheeky smiles again.

Lots of love,

Mrs Catton

Hi, all you lovely children! I hope you are all keeping well and being busy doing things you enjoy. I know these are very funny times, as your parents, siblings or loved ones will be now teaching you from home, like I am currently doing with my daughter, Maria. It has been different being at home, trying to keep busy doing activities that I enjoy and some activities that I don’t, like jobs around the house…sometimes putting them off. I know like myself, some of you will be enjoying the month of Ramadan, like Maria, who has been very excited! Also, at the end of this beautiful holy month, we are met with the celebration of Eid, I hope you and your families have a beautiful time and enjoy the celebration! Keep smiling!

Lots of love, Mrs Akhtar