News and Letters

Apple Class Message – 15.05.20

Posted on 15th May 2020 • By Admin • Categories: Whole School

Hello Children!

I hope you are all well and enjoying spending time with your family.  Have you been in the garden or out for a walk?  I go for a walk every day.  Sometimes I take my dog out with me and we walk across fields where there are sheep.  She tries to chase the sheep!  We go over a little bridge across a river and into a wood with lots of little trees. I love being in my garden too.  Sometimes I sit and read a book in my garden, do you?

I miss being at Nursery and seeing all of your lovely faces!  I know Mrs Hamilton, Mrs Fisher and Miss Shafiq miss you too.  I talked to Mrs Fisher yesterday and she is busy in her garden too and enjoys going for walks with Mr Fisher.  Mrs Hamilton has an allotment where she goes with Mr Hamilton and they grow lots of different vegetables like carrots and peas.  I talked to Mrs Hamilton last week and we keep in touch with all of the Early Years team by sending messages to each other.  Last week I posted lots of home learning packs with Mrs Irving.  Did you get a postcard this week from us?  We enjoyed writing them to you!  I hope they made you smile!

This is me and my dog Holly.

Stay safe!

With all my love Mrs Harley and the Nursery Team