Discover St Georges
- Our children say
- Our Vision & Aims
- Our Values
- School Admissions
- Reports, Funding & Awards
- Pupil Premium
- Photo gallery
- Our Staff
- Our Governors
“I have learnt about our values by doing R.E. and learning stories from Open the Book team and assemblies and reading stories from the Holy Bible and Open the Book team reading it out in assembly.”
Our Vision & Aims
St. George’s CE First School. An inclusive Church of England school, creating ambition and inspiring success by:
- Nurturing confident, healthy, responsible citizens who are enabled to realise their potential by taking ownership of their learning through an exciting and relevant curriculum.
- Learning to live happily together, guided by the Christian values of respect, responsibility, compassion, honesty and forgiveness.
- Embracing and celebrating the diversity of our school, valuing our family and community partnerships.
- Promoting lifelong learning opportunities that extend beyond the school and the school day.